Are you an experienced Labourer looking for long term work?
Our client, a large reputable house builder with sites across East Anglia are seeking a long term working labourer to assist with general site duties in Mountnessing, Essex.
Daily Responsibilities for a successful labourer would include:
- Keeping the site clean and tidy.
- Assisting with the deliveries coming on and off the site.
- Helping the trades people within the plots and around the site.
- Working closely with the site management team.
Requirements for the role:
- A valid CSCS Card
- Full PPE (Hard hat, Boots, Highvis, Gloves and Glasses)
- Experience labouring on a busy building site
This labouring contract is long term with the working hours of 07:30 - 16:30 Monday to Friday.
There may be some weekend work available.
Hourly Rate :
- £11.15 - £11.50 per hour - Hybrid
Benefits of working for ARC:
- Working with one of East Anglia/South leading Recruitment agencies with 16 years within the marketplace who recruit for many of the region’s leading companies.
- In a recent survey 96% of our clients stated ARC are their preferred agency labour supplier.
-Paid annual leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
-Weekly pay – with a 1 hour pay resolution guarantee.
-Pension contribution (after 3 months continuous service).
-Free access to our HealthAssured scheme for you and your family.
-Access to Free onlinetraining.
If you are interested in this labouring role, please call a member of the construction team on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed) email
Alternatively, you can apply online and a member of the team will call you back
Or check similar jobs