Contract Support Administrator
This is a role working directly for the owners of a large portfolio of commercial buildings across central London. Not a manging agent or a service provider this is a very innovative property investment company that manages it’s own facilities and is tirelessly looking to improve and add value to it’s buildings.
In your role as the Contract Support Administrator, you will have complete exposure over the total delivery of FM services to the buildings across the entire commercial portfolio of over 100 properties.
Your primary function will be to provide support to existing Facilities Managers, Building Managers and the Senior FM’s. In total there are twelve FM’s in your team and you will be able to move around the building portfolio gaining more experience as you go and being mentored by your peers.
Responsibilities of the Contract Support Administrator
* Taking calls regarding issues with building alarms going off
* Allocating work to response engineers
* Communicating back to clients about estimated response time
* Providing administrative support to a large team of day and shift Engineers
* Ensuring that all activities are recorded on the CAFM system
* Collating data of actual activity against contract KPI’s and SLA’s.
* Assisting the managers in production of monthly reports.
* Managing the purchase ledger and ensuring sub-contractors invoices are processed
* Updating the ISO manuals
* Attending regular client meetings and minute taking
* Representing the engineering team in client meetings and project planning
This particular group of buildings are very modern with an attractive hipster style deliberately designed and styled to attract tenants from creative industries and IT sectors.
Each of the facilities has multiple tenants and the floors and work arenas are tailored and set up to the individual specifications of the clients.
Your job is to keep the support services to those buildings functioning whist maintaining a high level of compliance and sub-contractor management.
Background and Experience
* Total FM delivery
* Strong understanding Facilities Management Services
* Hot on statutory compliance
* Solutions finder with a calm and measured approach
Career and Development
This company is an investor in commercial property and their portfolio of buildings increases and the capacity of their lettings increases each year and continues to grow. The Facilities management team mirrors that growth and portfolios are increased and responsibilities get shared and FM’s get promoted.
In this role you will be challenged and given a voice, ideas and resources are shared and ambition is recognised and rewarded
Or check similar jobs