Based: Cheltenham, with potential to split your time between office and home working.
Full time - permanent - 37 hours per week
* Manage the customer interface for our aftermarket customers providing exceptional service levels in accordance with our support contracts.
* Ensure that all aftermarket customer issues are managed effectively and resolved to the mutual satisfaction of the business and our customers.
* Monitor performance against agreed KPIs and provide recommendations where action needs to be taken
* Participate in the negotiation of amendments to our existing support contracts and new support agreements.
* Develop and continually review aftermarket strategies for our products at various stages of their life cycle.
* Produce proposals to further develop the aftermarket for review with the Customer Service Manager.
* Define creative support approaches to protect our long term business.
* Review, enhance and promote our existing services while optimising inventory to satisfy contractual service guarantees.
* Obtain feedback from customers using the information to improve our processes.
* Share Ultra’s initiatives with our aftermarket customers via regular news announcements and promotional material.
* Implement improvement initiatives in order to enhance our aftermarket business.
Applicants will be required to meet Baseline Personal Standard Security Clearance (BPSS).
Required Skills & Experience:
* Customer focused, highly motivated with excellent analytical skills.
* Well organised, confident and professional, able to take the lead on Customer issues.
* Excellent communicator that works effectively both internally and externally, able to present to senior management.
* Demonstrates a “Can do” positive attitude and committed to delivering on commitments.
* Commercial awareness with practical knowledge of terms and conditions.
* Willingness to travel internationally.
* Ability to write concise marketing material to promote Ultra’s Aftermarket business.
* Excellent application of Microsoft packages.
* Knowledge and experience of aerospace.
* Direct customer interface experience.
Every employee is critical to our success and as such we offer a range of flexible employee benefits along with career development opportunities.
Flexible working within core working hours
25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell 5 days plus bank holidays.
4 times your annual salary in life assurance
Flexible benefits package (benefits such as, new car scheme, retail vouchers, gym discounts, employee share scheme, health screening and more!)
Pension Scheme - Less than 5 years' service up to 5.5% employer contributions, 5 years' service + up to 7.5% employer contributions.
Sports and Social club
Supportive and friendly working environment with regular team events
Ultra specialises in providing application-engineered bespoke solutions. We focus on our customers’ mission critical and intelligent systems in the defence, security, critical detection & control markets.
As a key member of the Ultra Precision Control Systems aftermarket team the role will manage our existing and potential customer relationships to increase our aftermarket revenues. As part of this, they will ensure that the business meets our customer service commitments while maximising profit margins
You couldn’t be joining the team and Ultra at a more exciting time. Therefore if this sounds of interest, please follow the application process.
Here at Ultra we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusivity. Underpinned by our values, behaviours and policies, we want you to feel empowered to be the best version of yourself. We also believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures will increase our diversity of thinking, ensuring we successfully deliver to our customers.
We therefore do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also support requests for flexible working arrangements wherever possible
Or check similar jobs