Are you looking for an opportunity that is working from home?
An opportunity to work for a large worldwide company?
Then please read below...
About our client?
A great role working for a fantastic client of ours in the private sector. Mostly remote but will be required to go to the office when needed. This contract is temporary for a minimum of 6 months but has the potential to be a lifelong career if all goes well. It is a full time Monday-Friday role and a really brilliant time to join this business as they are continuing to grow despite the difficult 12 months the economy has had!
- Responsible for inbound service enquiries for Germany - conversant in German and English
- Work with in-country marketing and sales team to ensure information captured meets their
- Deal with all enquiries in an effective and professional manner
- Proactively act on information provided to enhance the customer experience
- Work as part of the team to achieve KPIs and optimise resource through continuous improvement
The ideal candidate for this position would be someone who is committed and is looking for an opportunity with a big sector to open up lots of opportunities for themselves. Someone who is also hard working and driven. An opportunity to not be missed!
There are a lot of benefits alongside the above for this role which include a fantastic pay rate, flexibility of working from both home & the office, great location with free parking & very central with lots of amenities around.
If this sounds like the right role for you then please click APPLY NOW! I look forward to hearing from you.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone
Or check similar jobs