Hi, we’re iCare24 - a leading provider of staffing solutions in the healthcare sector throughout the UK. We pride ourselves on providing only the elite level of healthcare assistants, nurses, midwives, doctors and allied health staff to the NHS, as well as to private clients and hospitals nationwide.
We have substantial knowledge around the healthcare sector, as well as a total of 42 years of experience in recruitment.
As our Recruitment Resourcer you will be an integral part of the team, supporting the Recruitment Team by specialising in the sourcing, attraction, recruitment and placement of Healthcare Professionals across the region, thereby maximising gross margin. Once fully trained and up-to-speed, you will work alongside consultants managing a large pipeline of candidates with a view to maximising the recruitment of the highest quality healthcare professionals.
You will be
* Replenishing a constant pipeline of Nurse and HCA registrations.
* Posting and refreshing job adverts on specialist sites
* Mining CVs on job boards
* Screening Nurses and HCAs
* Selling the unique benefits of the company
* Interviewing Nurses and HCAs
* Build, develop and maintain excellent working relationships with candidates.
* Administering the compliance process
* Chasing references
* Administering and chasing training requirements
* Always provide an excellent service to both our clients and candidates.
* A solid background in professional Sales or Recruitment.
* Experience in care useful but not essential
* A confident persona.
* Strong communication and relationship-building skills
* A highly competitive spirit, the desire to work towards goals and the stamina to excel in a fast moving, sales-driven environment
* Entrepreneurial flair, resilience, urgency and exceptionally high levels of energy and drive
We are on a mission to grow iCare24 Group even BIGGER and BETTER! In the last 2 years we have grown to become even bigger and better at what we do! We are on an exciting journey to make sure that our success is sustained, and we stay at the top of a highly competitive market.
Our culture is fun, empowering, autonomous, empowering, accountable and ownership lead.
We thrive off all off our staff members being at their best, and not stagnant – if you know what you want, you will get there! We highly believe in promotions and being awarded for your hard work.
iCare24 Group love CHANGE… we have prospered due to this, we listen, and we adjust.
1. Phone Screen with Olivia Holton (Talent Acquisition Consultant)
2. Face to Face with Anton Lubrun (Manager)
3. Final round with Bobby Swali (Director)
Benefits of iCare24
* 28 days holiday inc Bank holiday - plus birthdays paid off!
* Competitive salaries alongside great commission structures
* Clear career pathways
* Fun incentives
* Inclusive team alongside trusting managers
Or check similar jobs