As a Senior Carer, you will be responsible for caring for people with a wide range of needs as well as dispensing medication. This role will also give you the opportunity to use your management skills to ensure a high level of quality care is being delivered. We are looking for someone who is customer-focused, committed to delivering exceptional, high-quality care and has strong attention to detail. While it is not imperative that you have a Level 3 qualification in health and social care, you just need to be interested in working towards it.
If you’re the kind of person who’s determined to be your best in whatever you do and make a difference to individuals in the community then the All Care team would like to hear from you.
Pay: £23,000 per year.
Mileage = 30p per mile.
Hours: 07:00-15:00pm and 15:00-22:00pm and every other weekend.
All Care are looking for an experienced and flexible full-time Senior Carer to join their Regional Support Team covering all three areas Hungerford, Kintbury and Lambourn.
Responsibilities of a Senior Salaried Care Assistant;
* Helping clients to achieve their reablement plans/goals.
* Assist with inducting new members of the care team
* Settling in new clients
* Promoting dignity and respect.
* Meal preparation/support.
* Personal care.
* Medication support.
Skills you should possess for the Senior Salaried Care Assistant role;
Minimum 1 year experience
Full drivers licence.
Passion for making a difference to individuals in their own homes.
* Hold NVQ L2-3 in Health and Social Care
* Ability to prioritise workloads
* Reliable and flexible.
* You must have excellent communications skills and the ability to build relationships with those we support and those around them.
* Ability to be patient and keep calm under pressure.
* 28 days holiday (pro rata)
* Career development opportunities
* Competitive pay rates
* Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
* Contracted hours available
* Free uniforms
* Full training provided
* Holiday pay
* NVQ in Health and Social Care (Level 2 – 3)
* Paid induction training
* Paid mileage
* Paid DBS
* Paid mileage (30p per mile)
* Ongoing training
* Paid refresher training
* Paid training
* Refer a friend bonus scheme
Or check similar jobs