Why Work for us
We believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive.
And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re not just a Fortune 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 countries, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
With our ingenuity, we help millions—not just the select few—experience our version of a smarter future.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you...
We are focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering and building the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation - to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world. Join us in defining our world of tomorrow and creating smarter technology for all!
We are currently looking for a Services SMB Business Analyst who does!. If you are a Doer…we are looking for you!
As a Services SMB Business Analyst, you’ll use your expertise and experience to help us continually improve our processes, working practices, actively enabling the department to become as efficient and effective as it can be.
• Explore and analyze sales and execution data, performance data. Perform data deep dive across a variety of data sets and platforms to drive actionable insights
• Interface with teams on topics of order load, quota analysis and deployment, attainment, tracks, pipeline, campaign data support etc
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams (eg, EMEA operations team, Finance team) to ensure that the business requirements are fully fulfilled and documented.
• Support Services Business Managers and management team to implement data initiatives that positively impact user experience and improve business management system
• Works with sales manager to develop, implement and manage the business processes, systems, reports, and strategies from large underlying data sets, business intelligence, operations management, and forecasting to meet business goals and initiatives
• Possess strong research and problem solving skills with the ability to analyze existing systems for enhancements and support resolutions.
You will report to the Services Sales Manager for SMB, EMEA.
• Bachelor's degree in in a relevant discipline or business related area required
• 5+ years Business Analyst/or Sales Operations experience
• Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment - balance multiple initiatives
Self-motivated with drive, enthusiasm, and commitment; able to work proactively and autonomously
• Superior skills with Microsoft Excel (VBA & Macros) and PowerPoint required
• Advanced database skills: MS SQL
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, and analytical skills
• Excellent team-player skills to cooperate with various stakeholders
What we can offer You:
• An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward-thinking IT companies
• Opportunities for career development & growth
• Access to trainings for personal development
• An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
• Attractive compensation package and Performance based rewards
About our Services
We think and act differently!
Our Services adopted a new way towards a smart transformation to become a solution-based company. Services offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that support the full lifecycle of the products. At every stage from planning, deployment, support to asset disposal we offer the expertise and services to more accurately budget for the customer`s IT expenses, deliver better SLA and generate greater end user satisfaction.
Shape a new Services culture with us
Or check similar jobs