If you love organisation, planning and have super-hot IT skills, then you’ll love this Office Manager position… so keep reading!
You will be the right-hand man or woman to the team and the PA of the CEO at an amazing, fast growing Financial Services firm in Chorley!
Not only this but you will be a part of a small team, helping out with general administration, sales and customer service too.
We need an Office Manager that’s proactive, super organised, is a whizz on the phone and is excellent at taking charge to get things done!
As the Office Manager, your duties will be to:
* Work closely with the CEO to coordinate diaries & plan upcoming meetings
* Provide customer support & carry out administration tasks
* Deal with company financial reconciliation
* Create office processes and procedures & documentation to improve the overall effectiveness of the organisation
The skills and experience of the Personal Assistant would be:
* Previous experience as a Personal Assistant/Office Manager
* Superb people skills & strong work ethic
* Able to use own initiative with a can-do attitude
* Good standard of numeracy & top-class verbal & written communication
* High level of assertiveness & the ability to hold yourself accountable
* Great IT skills
As the Office Manager, you can expect a salary of £25,000-£30,000 plus…
* Flexible working
* Company Pension Scheme
* Gym Membership
* Free Lunch everyday
* Amazing training and development
If you are interested in joining a friendly and close-knit team as an Office Manager, click apply now
Or check similar jobs