We are supporting a global law firm in recruiting a Team Assistant to join their busy Exeter office. The role is a business critical position, working alongside the General Office Team. This role involves the provision of full administrative support to the Partners, fee earners and PAs in all departments.
Your core duties will include:
* Working as an integral part of the fee earner support tea
* Filing and file management, including file opening and closing post
* Assisting at internal and external seminars
* Producing and engrossing documents
* Maintaining filing and document management systems
* Assisting with the administration of file archiving and retrieval service
* Scanning, photocopying and printing
* Ad hoc administrative duties where required
* Provide support and cover for administrative staff and assist other departments as required
* Assisting with incoming/outgoing post duties
* Covering reception when required
The business is looking for someone with a minimum of 1 years experience in a similar role. You will be proactive, well organised and willing to turn your hand to anything. Flexibility and organisation are key, coupled with a positive and enthusiastic approach. You will have an excellent command of the MS office suit and excellent written and communication skills.
Excellent benefits package included and lots of scope for progression!
Please send your CV today if you think you have the skills and experience to fulfil this role!
By submitting your information you confirm you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you
Or check similar jobs