Night Shift Manager - Wells
Manucomm recruitment is looking to recruit a Night production shift manager for an award winning food manufacturer in Somerset. The successful shift production manager will be working 4 on 4 off nights, 12 hour shift. 6pm to 6 am
The role will suit an experienced shift Production Manager / Production Supervisor looking for a new challenge working in a modern site.
The Night Production Shift Manager responsibilities will include:
- Managing and leading a team, ensuring targets are achieved.
- Ensuring the production plan is met
- Holding regular team briefs, appraisals and 121 reviews and arrange any training needs.
- Driving Continuous Improvement across the business.
- Ensuring site KPIs are achieved
- Manage team rota and holidays.
Key skills required - The successful candidate will have:
·Previous FMCG Management skills
·Must be happy to work in a food environment
·Must be happy to work NIghts
This company offers excellent benefits including a salary of 34k plus£4k shift premium and excellent benefits
This role is commutable from Bristol, Bath, Bridgwater, Taunton, Shepton Mallet, Wincanton, Castle Cary, Evercreech, Bruton, Yeovil
Or check similar jobs