Are you a seasoned Finance professional?
Do you have a strong manufacturing background?
If so this could be the role for you.
Our client, an exciting and innovative manufacturing business, which operates across Europe, Asia and the United States and has an international client base, are seeking a Management Accountant.
Reporting to the site General Manager, with a dotted line to the Group Finance Director, you will play a significant role as a member of the senior management team and be responsible for one assistant.
Key responsibilities include:
* Preparation of monthly Management Accounts within 6 working days.
* Analysis of monthly performance: sales and margins; customer profitability; production performance; costs v budget and prior year; written financial report.
* Month-end inventory valuation report.
* Monthly rolling P&L forecasts.
* Preparation of detailed annual budgets.
* Site cost control and cost-reduction activity monitoring.
* Daily transaction processing of sales, purchases, financial adjustments into Sage.
* Maintenance of standard costs data base.
* Support Central finance team in adhoc requests for information.
The successful candidate will have a strong manufacturing background, possess an analytical mind, be good with people, calm under pressure and be able to handle difficult situations with tact and diplomacy.
You will also:
* Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified, or overseas/professional equivalent.
* Able to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Be comfortable with standard costing processes.
* Possess the ability to manage a complex and diverse workload.
* Be dedicated and willing to work to support the business needs.
* Have strong IT skills especially Sage & MS Office.
To apply please send your CV or contact the office for further information
Or check similar jobs