This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and passionate customer service professional to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists as a Customer Service Representative on a permanent basis. The Customer Service team is an integral part of the business and is responsible for bringing life to the Northgate experience for our customers.
We have three teams within the Customer Service department, all responsible for different elements of Northgate’s services. You will be given an extensive induction, and your skills and experience will be matched up to one of the teams during this time, so you can be sure that you will be working in an area of the business that suits you best.
What all the departments have in common is that they are looking to you to deliver a great experience and the right service for our customers. So, whether you are resolving a query, or helping a customer with a new rental van, there is plenty to get your teeth stuck into!
* You come from a fast-paced, customer-focused background.
* You are a people person – you put yourself in your customer’s shoes and communicate well with them in sometimes difficult situations.
* You can do more than one thing at once – you can be sure you will never be looking for something to do, so being able to prioritise and plan your work is key.
* You are comfortable using office-based IT systems – ensuring systems are up and date and inputting customer data.
* You have a confident and professional telephone manner – you will be able to confidently communicate to many different types of people at different levels.
* You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the Northgate team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
* You will have some industry and/or technical knowledge (desirable although not essential)
As Customer Service Representative, we offer:
* A salary from 18,500 per annum + monthly bonus
* Full-time hours – 37.5 hours per week. Mon to Fri between the hours of 08:00-18:00 on a shift rotation. 1 in 3 Saturday’s 08:00-12:00.
* Additional employee benefits (including employee assistance, life assurance, pension, retailer discounts, etc.)
* A proven 12-week induction-training plan to help you learn how we do things, guidance from experienced colleagues, and ongoing support from your manager.
Be part of our future
If you would love to join our fantastic team as a Customer Service Representative, we encourage you to find out more. Please click apply
Or check similar jobs