Procurement Manager - Market Rate
Procurement Manager with experience with materials procurement within a global company is urgently required by Logic Engagements to work for our global Consumer Goods client.
The Scope of the role will to be :
* Deliver Procurement outcomes on Direct Materials Productivity Projects
* Leading the delivery of a portfolio of productivity projects across raw and packaging materials
* Work in close collaboration with the Category Procurement Teams to deliver the projects while category resource is prioritised on Supplier Performance Management
* Working in close collaboration with the Technical team to drive and deliver specification change projects
* Identify and appropriately manage all opportunities and risk as the projects progress.
In order to be successful for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
* Strong background working as a Procurement Manager
* Experience working on the procurement of materials
* Demonstrated performance in projects with cross-functional teams, experience in executing projects aligned to category and procurement strategies, managing and negotiating with suppliers
* Experience working within a large scale or global multinational company.
* Strong analytical and financial awareness including a strong understanding of value drivers related to project and financial delivery
* Track record of generating insights to influence decision-making; good commercial acumen
• Strong verbal, written and presentation; strong interpersonal skills
• Proven track record of consistent performance and delivery
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global market leading company. To apply for this role please send in your CV in the first instance and you will contacted with further information
Or check similar jobs