Calling all passionate, driven and motivational Fitness Coaches/Personal trainers... We have an exciting opportunity to work as an integral part of our growing team.
We are currenlty recruiting for a Fitness Coach to join our luxury development based in Canning Town, East London.
* To support the Health Club Manager and Estate Management Team with all operational aspects of the leisure facility.
* To contribute to the development of the department by promoting the leisure services to members and tracking their progress.
* To consistently deliver a high level of customer care to all residents and guests.
* To work as an integral part of the team, to greet and interact with residents/guests, carry out duties as specified and ensure the environment and equipment is maintained
* to the highest standards.
* To personal train clients when required.
* Proactively ensure the smooth and professional running of the leisure facility.
* Teach exercise classes to residents/guests of the Leisure facility.
* When required train residents in Personal Training.
* Answer all residents and guests’ questions, concerns and complaints professionally, effectively and on time, where necessary refer on to the appropriate person.
* Be fully familiar with the services offered by the Leisure facility/estate and serve as a customer service liaison between residents/guests and management.
* Cover the Fitness reception when required
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
* Personal Trainer Level 3 Required.
* Proven ability to build strong working relationships with clients.
* Passionate, lively, approachable, and charismatic.
* Flexible approach.
* Team player.
40 hours per week.
If you have the required attributes, please submit your current CV.
We operate as an equal opportunities employer
Or check similar jobs