As a Barclays Client Onboarding Manager, you will be providing the best-in-class service focused on efficient, reliable, and controlled on-boarding, to both internal and external stakeholders throughout the process. You will be responsible for all activity relating to the on-boarding of clients on behalf of the Barclays trading entities, while using your comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to review and understand complex KYC information.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
What will you be doing?
* Achieving and maintaining personal KYC accreditation status
* Managing and coordinating the on-boarding process seamlessly for the client from start to finish to ensure a smooth transition from new client to business, as usual
* Being accountable for the collation of client documentation
* Internally coordinating all KYC documentation and adopting a right first time approach to avoid multiple queries
* Completing all required activity for your aligned client base and ensuring client data is managed sensitively in line with company’s policies and procedures
* Effectively using reporting tools and controls in order to provide regular, timely progress updates to both internal and external stakeholders in line with onboarding SLAs
* Ensuring the impact on the customer’s “Business as Usual” activities are minimised during the course of the on-boarding
* Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure timely resolution to issues that arise during the course of on-boarding
What we’re looking for:
* Previous experience of AML/KYC gained within investment or corporate banking
* Experience of reviewing complex structures, PEPs and/or Sanctions screening
* Experience of using approved KYC vendor sources e.g. Dun and Bradstreet, Companies House, and others
* Legal knowledge in terms of corporate law and structure
Skills that will help you in the role:
* Ideally qualified to Degree standard, preferably in a business/law related subject
* AML/ Compliance Certification
* Cash Management – Cert ICM
* Knowledge of High risk indicators and revision of complex structures and entity types
Where will you be working?
Northampton was the birthplace of Barclaycard in 1966 and we've been based in Pavilion Drive since the building opened in 1997.
We purchased the building from the landlord in early 2018 as a sign of our commitment to investment in Northampton. Plans to further develop this Campus-style location are under way to allow for a real collaborative work environment. Based just off the A45 it is easily accessible by both car and bus routes
Or check similar jobs