Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA)
£75-£95 a day
Key stage 3 and 4 students
Excellent experience for aspiring SEND Teachers, Educational Psychologists, Child psychologists and Counsellors
Ongoing training on offer
GSL Education are working with a specialist school for children in Key Stage 3 & 4 who have social, emotional / mental health needs, SEN and severe learning difficulties. We are looking for a HLTA, specialising in English, to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for aspiring SEN Teachers to gain more experience and take on responsibility for a class with a range of different specialist needs.
- Traditional SEN experience; working in provisions, special schools
- Experience working with children and young people on the autism spectrum in any setting
- Learning Support Assistant, Teaching Assistant, SEN Teaching Assistant
- Specific experience/Specialism in teaching English to SEN pupils
- Graduate with Psychology/ Creative degree
- Aspiring Pastoral Workers, Child Psychologists, Educational Psychologists, Clinical Psychologists
- ABA Tutor or similar
The school will be interviewing via phone over the next week so a quick application is a must.
Do you think this great opportunity could be a good fit for you? If so, please either apply below or contact Holly Brazendale at GSL directly via either sending a CV to (url removed) or call (phone number removed) to find out more.
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to GSL Education storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the new GDPR requirements
Or check similar jobs