Vale View Heights
£9.80 - £10.10 an hour - Full-time, Permanent
Are you a deeply caring person looking to find fulfilment in your work?
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone considering a career in social health care or for anyone looking to further their career as a carer at a highly regarded Care Home.
You will be responsible for attending to the needs of elderly residents.
Why Vale View Heights?
We care for you while you care for residents:
- Wonderfully caring and supporting team
- Full pay for 2 weeks if you test positive for Covid
- Free hot meals available
- Free parking
Commitment to your development:
- Sponsorship and support through NVQ qualifications
- Excellent training platform and face to face training
- Further career opportunities
Excellent pay and benefits:
- £500 Welcome Bonus!
- up to £10.10 per hour
- Refer a Friend scheme worth £500 for every successful applicant
- Occasional overtime available with an uplift of £2 per hour
- Automatic enrolment in pension scheme
- No previous experience necessary – just a caring nature and positive, hands-on attitude
- Experience valuable but not essential
- Shift patterns: 12 hours (7.30pm – 7.30am), includes working some weekends. Some 6 hour shifts may also be available (7.30am - 1.30pm or 1.30pm - 7.30pm).
Get in touch today!
We are looking for genuinely caring, committed and hard-working people who really care about the needs of others. If this sounds like you, we’d love you to get in touch today!
Reference ID: VVH Full-Time Care Assistant
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.80-£10.10 per hour
* Signing bonus
* Company pension
* Discounted or free food
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* Sick pay
Or check similar jobs