Do you want to earn a realistic OTE of £40,000? Whether you are new to sales or have a wealth of experience, as one of our Field Sales Executives you will need to take a consultative approach. From day one, we will support you and provide full training so that you can go on to support 100's of employees across the UK!
BASIC SALARY: £24,000
· OTE Y1 = £30,000 to £35,000 / Y2 = £40,000
· Company Car
· Fuel Card
· iPad & Mobile
· Contributory Pension
· Life Cover 4 x base salary
· Private Medical Insurance
· Free Travel Insurance
· Discounted Gym Membership
· Discounted Retailer Platforms
LOCATION: Field based covering the North
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Newcastle, Durham, Sunderland, Middlesbrough, Darlington, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, York, Harrogate, Hull, Scarborough
JOB DESCRIPTION: Field Sales Executive - Employee Rewards and Benefits - National Accounts
Our growing client base typically operate in fast paced and safety critical environments across manufacturing, FMCG, transport provision or logistics. Employing hundreds of workers who are keen to learn about their rewards and benefits plus our tailored app-based employee platform.
We offer tailored packages that are created in house by our group of specialist companies and valued partnerships. You will work on the team that represents and talks about our vast offering, you will become passionate about making the workplace happy.
As one of our Field Sales Executive, you will be offering a wide range of products to our customers on a personal level. Professionally representing our service and partnering with our clients. 1 to 1 meetings will be pre-booked by our sales support team. Typically, you will meet 8 employees a day.
From the initial 3 weeks induction when you join us, you will be ready to advise and support our client's workforce in the best way possible from week 4 onwards.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Field Sales Executive - Employee Rewards and Benefits - National Accounts
You may be at the start of your career, having recently graduated with aspirations to gain an understanding of "blue collar" environments and different industries in the UK or you could be looking for a complete change from your existing sales role, whether that be internal or external sales, you now seek a product or service to become truly passionate about.
You will need to have the following skills and experience as this is such a varied role;
· Demonstrate you have strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Have a can-do attitude, demonstrating confidence in the workplace and the ability to form instant relationships with employees at all levels across the business.
· Be IT savvy and always able to record data from the 1 to 1 meetings, continuously ensuring the process and service levels are adhered to.
· Hold a full UK drivers licence and can be flexible to stay away from home during the working week.
· Above all, work with empathy when supporting our clients' employees and understand their personal needs and aspirations.
We are approaching 250+ employees and have 35+ years of operating in this niche rewarding market. Our aim is to put a smile on employees faces and our innovative and interactive products certainly do this. We have a growing client base of businesses using our product to enhance their employee brand and workplace experience. Looking after workplace employees is what we do, you can be part of making a difference to people's jobs.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
· recruitment, training, client manager, Sales Advisor, key account manager, on-site manager, B2B sales, Customer facing roles, sales executive, telesales, sales representative, field sales, area sales, regional sales, Employee Rewards Specialist, NAM, regional account manager, SaaS sales, App demo, technical demo, Retail Sales, Store Manager, internal sales representative, HR, business development, insurance sales, telemarketing, canvassing,
· employee rewards, employee benefits, personal insurance sales, hospitalisation plans, dental cover, PMI, private medical insurance, wellbeing, workplace healthcare, HR assistant, recruitment, union representative, industrial recruiter, shift manager, HR Advisor, Insurance Advisor, Travel Advisor,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: AW16549, Wallace Hind Selection
Or check similar jobs