Lexia Education Services, work in partnership with schools, local authorities, parents and carers, acting as the missing "jigsaw piece" in organising and setting up an alternative or additional education provision.
About the tuition assignment :
* Delivering 15 hours of 1:1 education to a 12-year-old boy with SEMH and sensory needs.
* The young boy now lives with his adopted family, however he experienced trauma and adverse childhood experiences in his early life.
* The young boy is currently working at an age 7 level in Maths and English.
* Sessions will take place in the boy’s family home, in Totnes.
* You would be require to deliver a personalised education package including Maths, English and Science.
The successful Tutor will:
* Be passionate about working with children with additional needs.
* Be adaptable and quick learning, able to think on their feet.
* Have solid understanding of the UK national curriculum and be able to produce their own resources.
* Be able to set firm boundaries whilst showing empathy and resilience to pupil behaviours.
Join in the discussions, with like minded Educators and let the Community support you in your next Teaching role
Or check similar jobs