We are looking for a registered CQC Domiciliary Care manager to work within a privately owned company based in Richmond.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
* QF Diploma Level 5 Health and Social Care
* Management Qualification or similar
* 1st Level Nursing Qualification
Hours of work:
Essentially are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm and any other hours which may be required. Office hours are usually 9am to 3pm. Participation in the on call scheme will be required which will include alternate weekends. Opporunity to work from home 1-2 days per week.
Duties will include:
* To provide leadership to the administration, Support Workers and Coordinator functions of the company
* To carry out, and provide leadership in marketing the service positively and selling its services at the agreed prices.
* To maintain the operations at the standard agreed with the Registered Providers, within the financial budget or other parameters set by the Providers.
* Be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of those individuals they support.
* To ensure all employees respect the levels of management within the company
* Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the Registered Providers of the company and to ensure they are kept up to date with service information
* Liaise with the Providers as instructed ensuring all necessary reports are sent out timeously
* Develop and communicate the strategic plans for the business
* Oversee and monitor the implementation of policies and procedures
* Effective evaluation of the service goals and quality objectives Create and uphold an open, positive and inclusive management culture
Please send a CV to apply and discuss the role further
Or check similar jobs