We are looking for a confident, self motivated and customer focused individual with the ability to communicate effectively with internal colleagues and external clients, customers and suppliers.
Duties will include;
* Completing New line forms
* Completing Promotional proposal forms
* Store audits
* Chasing customers for responses to proposals
* Info requests to customers
* Coordinating meetings with customers
* Amazon specific support such as Vendor central updates (improving content and extracting info)
* Customer EPOS data processing work (gathering & analysis), competitor tracking.
* The ability manage data accurately (including spreadsheet management)
* Able to use excel to an intermediate level in order interpret sales data and create reports for the client
* Can use Power Point to an intermediate level in order to help create compelling presentations for both customers and clients.
* The ability to proactively anticipate issues and solve them in a timely manner by investigating as appropriate and liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
* Capable of managing and prioritising your own workload in order to ensure accuracy, attention to detail and that deadlines are met as agreed.
Monday to Friday working hours with flexible work from home days and Excellent salary and other benefits available
Please contact Kimberley Best to find out more
Or check similar jobs