At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth and we believe our neighbors are our customers. Are you passionate about being a part of a team where your work has meaningful impact on communities and those in need? Are you looking for an opportunity to define a roadmap for work that is critical to Amazon’s continued ability to deliver smiles in communities?
The Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) Community Operations team is charged with defining a plan for ensuring our Linehaul operations deliver a positive net impact in the communities where we operate today and in the future. We are driving community engagement and working to embed standard work into our day to day operations creating a positive impact in our communities. If you want to join a fast-paced, innovative team that is critical to our long term expansion plans, this is the place for you.
The established EU Transportation Operations Management team is looking for a Regional Senior Program Manager, Community Operations. This role will be responsible for:
1) Building and maintaining strong relationships with communities and their government and business leaders across the Amazon Transportation Services and Customer Fulfillment network
2) Coaching and guiding supply chain and Linehaul leaders on community engagement protocols
3) Ensuring ongoing improvement and execution/inspection of operating standards that impact communities
4) Building and executing local community outreach plans.
5) Represent Amazon Transportation Services in discussions with local government officials and business leaders
6) Build local level mechanisms and inspection points to improve sort centre and fulfilment centre activities that impact the community. Drive end to end operational resolution of escalations, conduct audits as required and, in collaboration with stakeholders, drive operational and technological changes.
Regional Travel required to EU
· Completed Bachelor’s Degree or higher
· Experience with community relations/outreach, public policy, government affairs, human relations, public relations experience OR progressive operations experience (combination of both is highly preferred)
· Proficiency in English
· Excellent communications skills
· Experience with supply chain and logistics
· Proficient in managing change through data-driven solutions.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates
Or check similar jobs