Astute Recruitment is partnering - on an exclusive basis - with a leading business in Ashbourne as they seek to hire a new Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper.
They are a well-established business and a market leader in their field. They continue to experience excellent growth and are now looking to strengthen the team.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be assisting with the accounting function for the site.
Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper - the role:
* Assist with the responsibility for the finance function for the site
* Processing supplier payments
* Take control of the purchase ledger and sales ledger
* Credit Control
* Dealing with cashflow including bank reconciliations, petty cash reconciliations
* Assisting with payroll when required
* ADHOC duties including covering for the reception and other duties
Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper - skills required:
* Qualification is not essential. My client will consider a QBE
* Extensive accounts experience, ideally in construction, engineering, manufacturing, or a similar industry
* Strong personal integrity - give sound, professional advice
* Excellent team-player attributes
* Strong financial systems knowledge with a good level of Excel
Accounts Assistant / Bookkeeper - the rewards:
* Salary up to £23,000 per annum
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Free car-parking
Or check similar jobs