SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
At SGS, we have an open corporate and international culture, we offer a dynamic work environment in a leading global company. Our high professional standards and our sustainability approach guarantee you a future-oriented work environment. We invest in our employees for the long term and we are committed to supporting your development within the company.
* Job Title: Lead Auditor - ISO27001
* Job Type: Permanent
* Hours: 37.5 hours per week
* Job Location: - Belfast City Centre
* Company car provided
* Remuneration: You’ll receive a competitive salary depending on experience level, plus you’ll benefit from a 10% performance bonus private health cover, a contributory pension scheme and life cover.
As a Lead Auditor you’ll be responsible for planning and conducting professional management system audits in accordance SGS’ procedures to enable delivery of assessment and certification services that meet customer requirements and appropriate accreditation standards. You’ll assist in business development as required and to provide specific technical support to expand the Company’s capability to offer valued services to customers
* Conduct audits (desk-based or on client’s sites) in accordance with established procedures, maintaining a high standard of service delivery that ensures effective customer relationships
* Ensuring completion of all assigned work and relevant documentation in accordance with required procedures and standards to fulfil customer expectations
* Manage schedule to work efficiently and to meet target chargeability requirements as defined by the Certification Manager
* Undertake personal professional development and ensure appropriate training records and personal logs are updated to maintain relevant auditor registrations and relevant industry knowledge
* If required, to provide technical support and staff training to all parts of the business to enhance the service capability of the business
To be successful in this role, you should have recent experience I.T/Information Systems and an interest/knowledge of information security. You will have experience auditing ISO27001 (Information Security) - or be able to achieve a suitable level of performance in a timely manner.
In addition to the above you’ll also need to demonstrate the following;
* A working knowledge and experience of ISO 27001 Information Security management system standard; compliance and auditing techniques.
* 2-3+ of relevant experience gained within I.T., information and data security, software development or related sectors.
* Competent in the use of laptop (Windows-based) and communication technology.
* Ability to effectively utilise MS Office applications including Microsoft Teams.
* Ability in planning and prioritizing personal workloads.
* Effective interpersonal skills
* Good time management and planning abilities.
* Ability to produce detailed and evidence based reports
* Willingness to travel - Mainly N. Ireland and Scotland but may include further afield.
* Willingness to develop experience and knowledge of additional ISO Standards - For example, ISO9001, ISO22301..
The following attributes would be desirable, but not essential;
* Experience/Knowledge of ISO 22301
* UK Security Clearance - or ability to obtain same
* Understanding of Cloud platforms & software development technology
* Knowledge of digital security counter measures
* Ability to identify and capitalise on any potential to maximise sales/revenue generated by the business
APPLY NOW for full consideration, you can be sure that your application will be treated confidentially and impartially, and you will always receive an update within 10 business days
Or check similar jobs