Senior Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Consultant - Industrial or Drivng/Logistics sector
Boutique Recruiter who is part of a large Independent Recruiter with over 40 branches UK wide
* Building Talent pipelines for your market, maintain direct sourcing methods as well as managing applicants, and building long term working relationships with your candidates
* Working closely with the Branch manager to build the branch and to understand the needs of the business, you will constantly be identifying new leads for clients and candidates.
* Assessing candidates via detailed telephone screenings, interviewing and building relationships
* Ensuring that client and candidate service is the best it can be including scheduling interviews, shifts and registrations, the customer service journey is key!
* A good understanding of your competitors and being one step ahead
* Continually expanding your client base by using Business Development techniques, Networking, Marketing and Lead generation.
* You'll be incredibly driven and focused on assisting the Branch Manager in putting the branch on the Norwich Map and you will be rewarded accordingly.
* An experienced Senior Recruitment Consultant or Recruitment Consultant within the Industrial or Driving sector
* The ideal candidate must have a proven track record within a 360 business development role and be able to develop a desk to its full potential.
* A minimum of one year working within the recruitment industry as a billing recruitment consultant
* Up to 28K basic with an unrivalled commission scheme
* No sales targets or KPIs
* Ongoing training and support; including a clear career path
* 33 days holiday (including Bank Holidays*)
* Pension scheme
* An excellent work/life balance
* Regular salary reviews and increases
If you wish to apply for the above role, please forward an up to date CV of your recruitment career...Please note to be successful in this role you should be an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a minimum of 1 year working within the recruitment industry
Or check similar jobs