Are you looking for an Case Administrator role if so this is the job for you. Working alongside Case Managers in ensuring the coordination and delivery of a support service to our clients in line with their care and support needs.
This role will be based from home but you will be required to work around the North West Region with clients who have sustained a traumatic injury or injured through medical negligence, all of whom have complex needs. You will need to hold a full clean driving licence and have your own car
Your duties will include:
· Implementation and monitoring of an individual package of care (as set up by Case Manager) which best meets the clients needs and which ensures the provision of practical assistance and guidance to support the client in day to day living.
· Responsible for managing support staff in client care packages on a day to day basis - dealing with any issues as they arise, ensuring rotas are completed in advance and all shifts are covered.
· Preparing draft care plans, risk assessments, support plans, progress reports, file notes and/or needs assessments, as agreed, for approval by the Case Manager.
· To regularly check the daily logs, and the client folder, maintained at the clients home.
· To liaise and work with health professionals, legal teams, and other external agencies as required.
· Monitor and support the implementation of therapeutic plan to help clients make gains in their physical, cognitive and psychological well-being, and enable Team Leaders and/or Support Workers to undertake duties in line with this.
· To attend Support Worker meetings, team meetings, review meetings, regional meetings and take minutes of such meetings where required and agreed with the Case Manager
Care qualification NVQ level 3 or equivalent and a basic Supervisory Qualification is preferable. Ideally you will have 2 years experience of dealing with clients and have the ability to form professional working relationships with contractors, staff and clients.
There is loads of scope to progress within this role and with that a salary of c£25,000 with a twice yearly bonus scheme. 25 days holiday increasing after the first year and a claimback healthcare scheme. Due to the role involving travelling to client sites you must be a car driver and mileage will be paid.
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Or check similar jobs