I am currently recruiting for an Occupational Therapist to work for the home first therapy team in Preston.
You will be completing home visits for patients on the day of their discharge from acute hospital, to assess their health and social care needs in their home environment.
You will ideally have experience of working in discharge top assess and/or community settings.
This position is Monday-Sunday, (Apply online only). Weekend work available but not essential.
Our dedicated compliance team will help you every step of the way to ensure you are ready to work for your arranged start date.
Details on this opportunity:
* Full-time or part-time
* Long Term contract
Required experience / qualifications:
* HCPC registered
* Minimum 1 years NHS experience or equivalent
For more information, call Ben Ward today on (phone number removed) or submit your CV below.
We are working with a number of clients, UK wide, so if you are an Occupational Therapist looking for a new opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in contact.
We also offer up to £250 referral bonus for anyone referred to us and placed into a new role.
What Entrada Recruitment Group can offer:
* Dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way in a timely and professional manner.
* Paid weekly – on time, every time!
* We come to you – when it’s time to register, we will meet you at a location of your choice.
* Accessible – offices in Central London.
* Personalised Recruitment – tailored to your needs, our experienced consultants have years of market knowledge so will be on hand to help
Or check similar jobs