Engagement Type: Project Management
Description: Our Client is seeking an IT Applications Project Manager to support multiple small to medium sized projects in the EMEA Region. The ideal candidate will have successfully led multi-disciplinary, in-house and vendor teams across multiple technologies and in different time zones. They will relish working in a fast-paced business change environment that requires constant attention to prioritisation and impeccable communication skills. Hands-on management of projects using different development methodologies and delivering multi-platform enterprise application solutions is a must.
Minimum Years Experience: 5 Years
5 Key Skills Required:
- Experience project managing Oracle Fusion and EBS implementations.
- Experience with Agile and hybrid methodologies.
- Strong ability to lead cross-functional teams in a matrix organisation.
- 5 years of experience in an IT enterprise applications project management role.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and understands business needs and brings proactive solutions to the team.
5 Areas of Responsibility:
- Set project scope, priorities, milestones and deliverable schedules.
- Lead cross-functional project teams via project methodology (Agile, Hybrid) optimized for required deliverables.
- Lead prioritisation of competing requirements and projects with business and IT stakeholders.
- Communicate with business partners as conduit to IT.
- Understand technical, resource and schedule implications of business decisions
Or check similar jobs