Various shifts patterns and hours available, days and nights, to help you fit work around your lifestyle!
Are you a qualified Forklift Driver? If “YES” we want to hear from you!!
Monday to Friday 04:00 start, starting salary from 1st November ’21 of £22,256pa based on 40 hours a week. Overtime paid at £13.38p/h after 8 hours worked per shift.
Sunday to Thursday 22:00 start, starting salary from 1st November ’21 of £24,336pa based on 40 hours a week. Overtime paid at £14.63p/h after 8 hours worked per shift.
The position involves:
* Loading and unloading of collection and delivery vehicles.
* Unloading of night trunk vehicles for Pallet networks.
* Reloading pallets onto delivery vehicles Lorries.
* Assisting when required within the warehouse to include wrapping and labelling of pallets.
* Keeping the yard clean and tidy.
Essential Skills required:
* Hold a current counter balance forklift license.
* Accuracy and excellent organisational skills.
* Confidence to communicate at all levels.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Working to deadlines.
* Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
Why Gregory Distribution?
* Free uniform.
* Excellent holiday allowance and company benefits.
* Life assurance, pension and sickness scheme*
* Additional holiday purchasing scheme*
* Christmas Savings Club*
* Black Circle Tyre discount*
* Leading industry qualifications*
* Medical Reimbursements*
* Mobile phone discounts*
* Referral Scheme.
* Strong culture of team work.
So if you have the drive to be the best and want to be a part of a flourishing and ambitious company, apply now for this vacancy.
Please submit your application as soon as possible; due to the high volumes of applications we receive, and we reserve the right to close any adverts before the closing date once we have received sufficient applications.
Interested applicants should click the apply button below. For any queries in relation to the vacancy please call our Cullompton team on (phone number removed)
External Website Applications: You will be redirected to the Gregory distribution Website where you can apply for this vacancy. You will be asked to complete a short application form and will receive email confirmation when it has been submitted.
Note to recruitment agencies: We prefer to recruit direct, but we do have a Preferred Supplier List for when we need a helping hand. We’ll be in touch if we need you.
*Subject to terms and conditions
Or check similar jobs