Customer Adviser - Call Centre
• Home working and Hybrid working options available once your probation is completed.
• Salary Accelerator Programme to build your salary more quickly!
• Enormous promotion opportunities available via our Global Career Path
• Join a global market leader in a prestigious Manchester location.
• Multiple employee benefits & health & wellbeing solutions
This is an exciting opportunity to join the world’s market leader in our contact centre. We have excellent development opportunities and benefits such as salary accelerator £1,000pa increments at 12 and 24 months service. There is potential for hybrid / WFH when you reach core competency for the role and when you're in the office we provide free on-site parking and there is a tram stop just by us.
We work in the highly specialised area of probate debt recovery in a customer and client advisory capacity. We call this role ‘Estate Care Specialist’ and we are looking for 6-8 people to join us in our call centre starting on 1st November 2021. The roles are permanent and full training will be given.
The roles are based at our office which is part of Exchange Quay, Manchester, M5 3EF. You’ll need to be able to easily commute to our office, with potential for WFH/hybrid once core competency achieved.
Our compassionate and compliant approach is award-winning, and there’s a reason for that. As probate partners of financial institutions, we understand that only we can make the business a success. This is why we like to make sure that our customers are looked after every step of the way. The Company is committed to giving the highest standards of customer service and we achieve this through the on-going development of our colleagues. This is reflected in various awards we have received including Investors in People, Treating Customers Fairly, ICM DCA of the year and the Customer Service Excellence award.
Customer Adviser - Call Centre Responsibilities:
• Liaising with customers and clients
• Maintenance of accurate account information
• Achievement of internal call quality expectations
• Achievement of clear key performance indicators
• To operate compliantly within clearly defined guidelines
Customer Adviser - Call Centre Requirements:
To succeed you’ll need excellent communication skills and be able to work well under pressure and as part of a team. You’ll take pride in what you do and really care about providing an exceptional customer experience. In return, we will provide a fantastic working environment, alongside the training and development you need to develop, progress and make the most of your skills. We will recognise and reward all your efforts and hard work appropriately too.
• A compassionate and mature approach
• Excellent communication – call centre / telephony experience is required
• Ability to make confident decisions
• Ability to establish good working relationships
• To work well under pressure and work with a wide variety of people
• A consistent professional approach to all tasks
• Computer literate
About Phillips & Cohen Associates:
Phillips & Cohen Associates are the world’s market leader in the highly specialised area of probate debt recovery. Our continued expansion creates significant opportunities for promotion in a variety of roles and our excellent training means that you will have the necessary skills to progress. This is reflected in various awards we have achieved including Investors in People, Treating Customers Fairly, ICM DCA of the year and the Customer Service Excellence award.
Location: Salford Quays, Manchester, UK
Contract type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £21,500 - £24,000 per annum
Hours: Working Pattern – 37.5 hours per week based on a shift rota
• Monday – Thursday (Alternating 8am-4pm and 12pm-8pm)
• Friday (Alternating 8am-3.30pm and 10am-5.30pm)
• Saturday (9am-1pm – working one in four Saturdays)
• Luxurious office environment in a superb location
• 31 days holidays per year including 8 bank holidays
• Reserved secure car parking spaces available
• Comprehensive benefits and discounts package
• Healthcare Scheme*
• Company pension plan*
• Life Assurance*
• Cycle2work scheme*
* Subject to qualifying period.
You may have experience of the following: Claims Agent, Customer Service Agent, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Executive, Call Centre Operative, Call Centre Advisor, Contact Centre Operative, Contact Centre Advisor, Sales Advisor, Sales Executive, Debt Recovery, Financial Services, etc.
Ref: (Apply online only)
Or check similar jobs