Air Conditioning Engineer (mobile)
Air Conditioning Engineer (F-Gas)- Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Stevenage and surrounding area’s (30 mile radius)
Salary negotiable £38,000 to £40,000
Plus company vehicle + overtime + on call allowance available.
25 days holiday + public holidays
Main duties and responsibilities
* To carry out planned and reactive maintenance as instructed by the Contract Manager. Including, but not limited to test, repair, fault finding, and PPM of HVAC building services equipment and other HVAC duties in support of the rest of the team. Duties may also include carrying out various non-specialist building fabric maintenance tasks.
* Some installation experience is advantageous.
* To close/update completed PPM tasks using maintenance system.
* To co-ordinate specialist subcontractors requirements both for PPM and reactive works.
* To ensure Company QA and site procedures are maintained.
* Adhere to Health & Safety procedures.
* Maintain accurate site records/documentation in association with all site works
* To inspect the condition of services and proactively deal with call-out/repairs as required, and requested by management.
* Attend site emergencies, outside normal working hours working as part of an on call team.
* Full air conditioning qualifications to a minimum City & Guilds or equivalent including refrigerant handling
* Full clean driving licence.
* Proactive approach to undertake all tasks required.
* Health & Safety awareness and F Gas regulation certified.
* Good mechanical and basic plumbing experience.
Must be British or have British Citizenship
No police conviction’s as security clearance is essential
Or check similar jobs