Sheet Metal and Fabrication Engineer - Immediate start
Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: Negotiable, based on skills and experience
Contract: Permanent, immediate start
Hours: 07:30 to 16:00 Monday to Friday
We are a well-established sheet metal fabrication company based in Horsham West Sussex, who have recently re-located into a new purpose-built factory and heavily invested in laser cutting technology.
We are seeking an experienced time served sheet metal and fabrication engineer who can work to high quality standards, in a timely manner ensuring production schedules are met. You will be expected to have the experience and knowledge to apply best practices to your work.
Sheet Metal and Fabrication Engineer - Position Overview
Develop and mark out sheet metal fabrications.
Work from engineering drawings and maintain a high standard of work.
Dimensional and quality inspection to be undertaken at key stages.
The successful Sheet Metal and Fabrication Engineer must:
* Have a working knowledge of sheet metal and be experienced in sheet metal processes including fabrication and assembly, welding knowledge would be an advantage.
* Be competent at general sheet metal duties including cutting, punching, folding, drilling, countersinking, deburring, and bushing.
* CNC punch and or laser cutting experience would be an advantage but not essential.
* Be capable of reading, interpreting, and working to engineering drawings.
* Be able to carry out inspection of own work.
Company benefits include:
* 25 days holiday
* Free life assurance
* Free local gym membership
Or check similar jobs