We are currently seeking an Operations/Contracts Administrator to join an extremely reputable, family-run SME based in Bridgwater. As the Operations/Contracts Administrator you will be responsible for the smooth day-to-day operation and running of Contracts. You will need to carry out the regular planning and scheduling of site service teams and liaise with customers. The successful candidate will also need to be a willing part of the general office team helping with phone answering and customer service enquiries.
Key duties and responsibilities...
* Planned and routine maintenance and call outs
* Emergency call outs
* Scheduling and booking in works
* Placing orders with suppliers for parts
* Liaising with 3rd party companies
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
* Excellent Communication skills
* Proactive approach
* The ability to work under pressure and remain calm
* Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
Hours: 7:30am - 4:30pm / 8am - 5pm (Mon-Fri)
* Salary of £23,000-£27,000
* Company wide bonus structure
* 20 days + 8 days BH
* Auto-enrolment pension
* Free Parking
Or check similar jobs