Victor Chase is working alongside a long-established Surrey firm of Solicitors with 5 branches across the county. They pride themselves on providing an excellent professional service to all clients.
They have an opportunity within the busy dispute resolution team for a litigation fee earner (5+ PQE) who will be responsible for a varied caseload and will represent clients both claimants and defendants in:
* All types of property including boundary disputes.
* Both residential and commercial landlord and tenant disputes
* Possession proceedings Leasehold disputes
* Party wall disputes
* Construction disputes
* General commercial litigation particularly with a property aspect
* Dilapidation claims
* TOLATA claims
* Professional negligence claims particularly with a property dimension.
- You will have a sound knowledge of the litigation processes and be a team player whi is able to work within a small and dedicated team.
- You will also be required to provide advice to our busy residential and commercial property departments.
- Excellent client care and interpersonal skills are essential as well as a keen commercial sense and an interest in business development.
For more information on this exciting role, please contact Shaun at Victor Chase Legal Recruitment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £50,000.00 - £60,000.00 per year
Or check similar jobs