Multistaff are looking for a full time Payroll Administrator working for a growing recruitment agency based in our busy Bromsgrove office, specialising in the recruitment of workers within the Industrial, Commercial and Driving sectors
Hours of work will be 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
37.5 Hours per week
1 hour for lunch
As a Payroll Administrator you will payroll temporary workers on a weekly basis in an accurate and timely manner working to supplier deadlines and ensuring our customers are invoiced accurately along with other General day to day Administration duties to support the branch.
* Administer and produce weekly payroll for processing essential information in the form of individual timesheets
* Invoicing clients
* Liaising between clients and temporary workers both on the phone and via email
* Timesheet hours analysis
* Inputting temporary worker details onto an inhouse computer system
* Answering the telephone - professional & clear speaking
* Handling invoices and payroll queries
* Processing invoices for suppliers
* Completing Driver licence checks
* General office duties faxing/filing/photocopying
* Daily use of Excel/Word/Email
You must have the following attributes:
* Good Knowledge of using MS Excel / Word / Outlook
* Good Data entry skills with a keen eye for detail
* Previous Administration experience within the same role or similar / transferrable skills
* Be able to work within a small team and work to deadlines with impeccable time management.
* Communicate clearly and effectively always maintaining a patient and friendly manner.
* Good customer service skills.
Previous experience of the following would be advantageous.
* Experience of working with payroll and SAGE 50
* Experience of invoicing customers, raising credit notes.
* Experience of working with Matchmaker CRM or similar in house recruitment software
* Free on-site parking
* Regular Appraisals with a minimum of a Yearly pay review
* Onsite Kitchen with break area
* Break room with a sofa
* 1 hour for lunch with a variety of local food outlets
* 28 holiday days per year
* Extra Days holiday on your Birthday
* Flexible employer offering real work life balance
* Joining a growing company with real prospects to enhance your career
* Annual Xmas party
Or check similar jobs