Time for your next Transformation role?
Workforce Management, HR, Finance & Admin, Workday, Blue Yonder, Learning management - Some of the solutions you may have had exposure to backed up by experience of successfully delivering enterprise scale implementations.
As the Project Lead - Project Manager, you will have overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, implementation, monitoring, controlling and completion of the solutions.
You will demonstrate Experience in HR transformation; process change and implementation.
Role: Project Lead - Project Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + flexible working, pension, 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays, wellbeing hub, Health & Fitness perks and benefits, financial wellbeing perks, ongoing training & development.
Locations: North Warwickshire
Project Lead - Project Manager responsibilities:
* Be the project point person and responsible for the day-to-day running of the project.
* Work well with others in the team and act as a role model, setting high standards of quality and demonstrating commitment to self-development.
* Lead and perform standard project management activities including project planning, coordination of project resources, risk management, issues management, scope management, project communications, and status reporting.
* Assist in the management and delivery of large projects and programmes.
* Collaborate and work closely with the business, stakeholders, partners, and colleagues throughout the lifecycle of the project with a high degree of customer service.
Project Lead - Project Manager skills:
* Prior experience in delivering complex technology projects in enterprise scale deployment environments.
* Experience in working with HR solutions (HR, Payroll, Time Management, Learning & Talent Management etc).
Project Manager, Project Lead, Programme Manager, Implementation Lead, Workday, Blue Yonder, Workforce Management, WFM, Project Management
Or check similar jobs