Marylebone Services work with a huge variety of Early Years settings in and around London who require Level 3 Early Years Practitioner to work on a supply bank cover basis, this can be day to day, short or long term depending on your availaility & preferences.
You can choose when you want to be offered shifts and this can be:
* All year round
* Term Time only
* During the school holidays
This is a perfect opportunity to have a work/life balance by choosing to work the days that best suit you and where you can work around your own requirements whether it be 1 or 5 days a week, you let us know.
We supply staff to many childcare settings in and around London, these include:
* Private & Government Nurseries
* Nursery Schools
* Holiday clubs
* Breakfast & Afterschool Clubs
* SEN Roles
If you are an Experienced, Qualified and flexible Early Years Professional and meet the below requirements then please apply today.
WE CURRRENTLY HAVE SOME LONG TERM ROLES AVAILABLE (TERM TIME ONLY)
All of our shifts vary on location, duration, days, hours. We arrange a call with you to find out what your preferences are when it comes to shifts and we offer you work based on YOUR requirements.
* Up to date DBS (if not, this can be done through us)
* Childcare qualification (minimum level 3)
* Paediatric First aid
* Experienced working with early years (0-5 or 4-11 if working in holiday clubs )
* Understanding of the EYFS
* Team player
When you join our agency, you will receive many benefits such as:
* Competitive rates of pay £9.75-£10 an hour
* Chance to become employee of the month
* Holiday pay (the more you work, the more you accrue)
* Opportunity to broaden your experience
* Flexibility to allow you to work the days and hours that meet your needs and requirements.
* Opportunity to secure a more permanent role (if suited to you)
If this sounds like the ideal job for you then please apply today and we can arrange for you to register with us and start receiving work once the registration is complete
Or check similar jobs