Care Support Worker
Apply on Partner Site
Our multi award-winning client operates a number of highly rated homes nationwide.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a reliable, dynamic individual with a friendly and caring nature to work as a Day Care Assistant in Bembridge on The Isle Of Wight.
As a Day Care Assistant, you will provide high quality support and care to residents during the day time, promoting each person’s dignity, privacy and independence, and working together as a team to further enhance our happy and caring atmosphere.
No previous experience is necessary for this role as full training and support will be provided.
Whether you are reading the morning’s newspaper to a resident, accompanying a resident to a dentist appointment, assisting a resident to have a shower, completing a care plan document, or helping a resident with their breakfast, you will do so with companionship, care and comfort at the heart of everything you do.
* Do you want to make a difference to someone’s life and feel a sense of purpose in an extremely rewarding role?
* Are you warm, caring and understanding?
* Are you patient, spontaneous, warm, flexible and have a good sense of humour?
* Do you strongly believe in the values of comfort, care and companionship?
If your answer is yes to all these questions, please get in touch today!
Alongside great rates of pay as well as enhancements and paid breaks, our new Day Care Assistant will also recieve other benefits, including:
* £1.50 per hour enhancement for covering shifts at short notice
* Annual pay reviews
* Free DBS and NMC PIN Costs reimbursed for Nurses
* Free Employee Assistance Programme
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Young workers (18+) are paid the same as those aged 25+
* Learning, development, apprenticeship and career development opportunities
* A caring and compassionate nature
* Excellent communication skills and ability to use IT systems
* Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
* A flexible approach to working hours
Or check similar jobs