Cordant People are recruiting for a Water Supply Pipe Engineer to join a team of Engineers! Are you looking for a permanent position as a Water Supply Pipe Engineer? Are you looking for a salary of £21,302 - £31,072 + a £3,000 signing on Bonus! Are you located in Guildford? If so please read on....
Apply on Partner Site
Purpose of the role...
Ensuring that jobs are completed in line with Health and Safety policy and guidelines at all times.
· Undertake all Water Supply jobs as requested, including use of Cable Avoidance Tools, Leak Detection Equipment and Power tools associated with repairs to water supply pipes.
· Ensuring where possible work is completed on the first visit and to the appropriate service standard.
· To explain fully to policyholders what work is required, whether reinstatement is covered and what will happen next, promoting customers to pay work where appropriate.
· Use PDA technology in line with the correct operating procedure and ensure all required paperwork is completed accurately, fully and legibly.
· Undertake all works in accordance with company Health & Safety policy, including wearing the correct PPE at all times and reporting all accidents or 'near misses' to the Service Excellence Coach or Service Excellence Manager.
· Clean away all debris and waste from the site. Able to demonstrate technical knowledge and competency with regard to water supply pipe maintenance.What you get in return…
£21,302 - £31,072 + a £3,000 signing on Bonus!
Average 40 hours per week
Fully equipped and stocked, fit for purpose vehicle
Full uniform and essential tool kit
All work within a short radius of home address
Leading edge technology through hand held device
240 hours annual leave each year, inc public holidays, increases by 8 hours per year up to 264 max
Online benefits portal – online shopping, restaurants, cinema discounts etc
Employee assistance programme/Access to our bespoke e-learning system
What you need…
Must hold a full UK driving license, with 6 or less penalty points.
Must be able to approach and resolve problems logically
Can demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm for the task in hand
Strong customer focus with the ability to deal with complaints
Has the ability to deal with customers effectively Ideally WIAPS and CCNSG or NVQ Level 2 but not essential.
Experience of working in an FCA Regulated environment
Experience working as a labourer
Or check similar jobs