On behalf of our client, a social housing organisation, we are seeking a number of Call Advisor (s) to join their Holywood office, initially for a 3 month fixed term contract however this could be extended or become permanent.
Apply on Partner Site
This is a growing team which provides a vital service within the organisation. As the first point of contact when customers contact the Response Centre you will need to respond with the appropriate action and record information accurately.
There are various hours and shift patterns available to over the 24 / 7 service. These include 35, 28, 17.5 and 16 per week. Rotas are on a 6 week basis. And offers a 15% shift allowance on top of the basic salary.
You will need
* Minimum of one year’s relevant experience of front-line customer service.
* IT literate with extensive practical experience / use of Microsoft Office.
* Excellent telephone communication skills and written skills
* Ability to plan and prioritise workload.
* Excellent decision-making skills based on sensitively assessing needs of individuals.
* Day to day flexibility and adaptability to meet service demands.
* Attention to detail and accuracy
Successful applicants will be required to complete a Basic Disclosure Check.
Having a criminal conviction will not necessarily debar an applicant from working with the Association. Disclosure information will be handled in line with the Access NI Code of Practice and the Rehabilitation of Offenders (NI) Order 1978.
1. Respond promptly to all calls made to the centre, take appropriate action and ensure such action taken is fully documented.
2. Administer the TeleCare and Telehealth services within the guidelines given, ensuring its proper day-to-day operation.
3. Advise all users regarding the nature of the TeleCare and Telehealth services and the correct operation of technology and to take appropriate action regarding equipment faults or misuse.
4. Maintain up-to-date records on all clients connected to the services and to retain as confidential any information held regarding individual clients.
5. Provide outgoing call services (e.g. client calls) as the services develop.
6. Alert management immediately to any major faults / failure regarding the control centre equipment or its correct operation.
7. Create and maintain professional relationships with staff, customers, clients, carers and other agencies.
The organisation offers a starting salary of £19,312, based on a 35 hour week, and a great range of benefits including: 22 days annual leave plus 13 statutory days, on-job training, a contributory pension scheme, a health cash plan which can provide help with dental, optician and medical costs (including cover for dependent children in full time education up to 18 years of age), free employee health checks and a Cycle to Work scheme.
To apply please send your CV to Patricia in Microsoft word format by clicking on the link who will then be in touch with you.
If this role isn’t suitable but you are looking for a new opportunity please do not hesitate to contact our experienced consultants. You can visit our website in the first instance or call our office.
Please ensure your CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role
Or check similar jobs