Oxford/Abingdon/M4 corridor - Other locations dependent on client requests.
Apply on Partner Site
Hours: The successful candidate will normally work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday. 08.00 - 16.30 with a 30-minute unpaid lunch break period. Some flexibility is required and your hours may need to be changed to cover for absences and to meet business needs.
Company Vehicle, Technology package and Pension
* Between (Apply online only) Time and a quarter.
* Saturday and Sunday Time and a half.
* Bank Holidays Double time.
* Valid Driving license.
* Proven property services experience and knowledge of building maintenance issues
* Trade qualifications desirable but not essential
* The provision of a defined range of Handyman services at our various client sites including; planned & reactive work, such as building checks, PA Testing, minor repairs, small projects and general handyman support for clients
* General building maintenance demonstrating a good knowledge in mechanical, plumbing, electrical and basic building fabric work. Knowledge of at least one of these criteria is essential, more would be beneficial.
* Completion of risk assessments & method statements on site, obtaining work permits, and completion of time-sheets.
* Compliance with company health and safety procedures and current legislation.
* Keeping the Contracts Manager / Helpdesk informed of progress on site, notifying of any problems including if deadlines cannot be met.
* Ensuring that no work is carried out without a risk assessment, method statement.
* Occasional tasks at the discretion of the Contracts Managers and any additional ad-hoc duties as required.
* Taking part in training and meetings as required and reporting to the Contracts Managers, keeping them informed of all developments.
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application for this position, however we may contact you in the future to discuss other opportunities
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job
Or check similar jobs