My client is a pioneering organisation that specialises in research, development and manufacture of health products. Due to their continued success they now have an opening for an electrically-biased Production Maintenance Engineer to join on a permanent basis.
Apply on Partner Site
You will be a proactive team member, deliver planned preventative maintenance to the factory production machinery and offer support to the wider business.
Your key duties will be as follows;
• Responsible planned maintenance, responding quickly to machinery breakdowns, ensuring optimum production performance, whilst minimising equipment downtime through a proactive approach to continuous improvement strategies.
• As well as performing maintenance on a range of production machinery the successful applicant will be involved where necessary to support the introduction of new equipment including training, installation, commissioning, handover and maintenance.
• Scheduling and maintaining records of service and repair for each machine, ensuring that scheduled services are complete.
• Analysing failures - repairing and re-engineering where necessary, recording and putting in place preventive measures
• Identifying potential new pieces of equipment to aid productivity and efficiency
• Ensuring health and safety policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Responsible for managing and scheduling of external contractors, in accordance with Company policy and procedures.
The ideal person for this role will possess the following;
• Experience in an engineering background.
• Organised and methodical, working to a time frame
• Ability to work autonomously.
• A clear communicator, with both colleagues and contractors
• Display initiative, with good analytical and problem-solving skills together with a flexible can-do approach.
This is a permanent position working Monday to Friday with some flexibility required on occasion according to the requirements of the business. You would require transport to attend site, free parking is provided.
If this position sounds of interest then please submit your CV or call Gerry to discuss further
Or check similar jobs