Marketing Manager - Plant Plan Ltd – Leicester LE19 4SG
Apply on Partner Site
* Based in Enderby, Leicester
* Salary - £40,000 p/a + performance bonus
* Responsible for marketing strategy and execution
* 22 days holiday, 2 days paid sick pay
Plant Plan Ltd are an established player in the interior planting market. Specialising in plants and green walls for commercial and hospitality spaces we have become the supplier of choice for many well-known companies and brands for their planting requirements.
Our values and ethic are based around creating an environment where our staff can thrive and develop, where customers are wowed by the care and attention they receive, and where a will and desire to outperform the competition are rewarded.
About the Role.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to take over responsibility for creating and executing a marketing strategy that meets the companies requirements to fulfil its growth goals. This is an excellent opportunity to help drive the company forward as we move into our next phase of growth and development.
You will be responsible for the entire marketing budget, including spend on both staff and advertising etc. The first task for the successful candidate will be to create a focused marketing plan for the company that aligns with our company goals and will enable us to achieve this. Secondly, the candidate will be responsible for executing their plan, and ensuring that the marketing teams performance metrics are met or exceeded each week.
You will be a key part of the Senior Management Team and report to the Managing Director.
What We Are Looking For.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in marketing strategy, market analysis, management of a team, and proven ability to manage their budget and team successfully to achieve their goals. Additionally, they need to be a great culture fit, not afraid to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in, and be passionate about sharing their knowledge and skills to develop their team.
* Experienced in developing marketing strategy
* Experience in running market research activity
* Fluent in managing both outbound and inbound campaigns
* Experienced in managing social media channels
* Happy to do the doing if required!
* Able to demonstrate ROI on all activity and investment made
* Strong data analysis skills
* Experience in online sales
* Magento experience
* A bias to action and excited about change and challenges
Or check similar jobs