Apply on Partner Site
Technology Strategy Analyst
AdvertPeople make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We’re writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good… and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what’s right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. If you would like support with your application (or require any adjustments) please contact us at careers@sage. com for assistance. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status
* Support the CTO team in development of Product Strategy and Vision by researching and assessing market opportunities and risks. Develop Strategic analysis around market and technology trends. Provide analysis of potential strategic investments, both organic and inorganic, to identify the opportunities to develop and deliver Sage’s technology vision. This role offers the opportunity to develop a deep understanding of both Sage and its market, receive strong exposure to senior functional leaders, and represents a unique platform for developing a career at Sage.
#LI-MH2Key Responsibilities•Develop a comprehensive understanding of Sage’s business activities, external market, competitor activity and emerging challenges to Sage’s Vision
* Pro-actively identify technology, economic and business trends that may provide opportunities / threats to Sage’s ability to achieve the Vision
* Produce high quality data-driven analyses based on both primary and secondary research relating to major strategic initiatives, with a focus on challenging, validating and evolving the long-term Strategy of Sage
* Contribute to the development of materials to support ExCo and Board level discussions regarding the Strategy
* Support the successful delivery of the operationalisation of the Strategy; working closely with the VP, Technology Operations, CTO Program Manager and other leaders across the organisation
Or check similar jobs