Senior BREEAM Specialist
Apply on Partner Site
£35'000-£45'000 + Training + Bonus + Pension + Overtime + Cycle-to-Work Scheme
Are you an accredited BREEAM assessor with experience in the construction sector?
Do you want an opportunity to progress technically and receive specialised training within the Renewables Industry
This company is a market leader in energy consultancy. Their specialty is in ensuring that buildings meet sustainability standards and building regulations. They have built a fantastic reputation over the years and have exciting plans for growth.
In this role, you will be leading major projects for the BREEAM team and delivering clear and effective strategies for the company's clients. There are exciting opportunities to progress within the company and expand on your technical knowledge and accreditations.
The ideal candidate will be an accredited BREEAN assessor who has also worked in the building works and construction industry. You will also have an understanding of LCA and WLC Carbon Assessments.
This is the perfect chance to join a reputable and growing company, while leading a team and making a positive difference in the way buildings are built.
* Providing BREEAM Assessments for large-scale projects
* Complete BREEAM Life Cycle Assessments to achieve BREEAM Mat01 credits
* Leading large projects and coordinate services with clients through monthly update reports and billing schedules
* Providing risks and opportunities reports
* Accredited BREEAM Assessor
* Experience writing LCA and WLC assessments
* From a Building works and Construction background
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply
Or check similar jobs