Mayday healthcare health & Social care department works with a number of Care providers offering exciting opportunities for an enthusiastic and dedicated person to support learning disabilities clients in both men & women’s services.
Apply on Partner Site
You will be joining a team dedicated to providing clients with a safe environment in which you will support and promote independent living and opportunities for positive behaviour
* Providing personal care, domestic tasks, and housing-related support in a residential setting or lone working in the community.
* Providing boundaries and direction around positive behaviours.
* Promoting choice and independence.
* To support individuals to live a life as full as possible and to engage with the community.
* Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity, and confidentiality are maintained at all times.
* Safeguarding the residents
* Maintaining a safe and clean environment
* Ensuring that you are aware of care plans & able to provide person-centered care
* Showing passion for organising and supporting activities
* Support with personal care
* Experience in providing care and/or support to vulnerable people.
* Possess excellent people skills.
* Have a passion for supporting adults with learning disabilities.
* Be able to develop and maintain good working relationships.
* Be able to demonstrate positive personal authority.
Working as an HCA with Mayday Healthcare, you will have a number of benefits including:
* A high volume of regular, flexible shifts to suit your availability.
* Free uniform and ID
* Support team available 24/7, 365 days a year
* Assistance and revalidation guidance
* Weekly payroll
* Access to training and CPD and study days.
* Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
Due to the high number of applications that we receive, only the most suitable candidates will be contacted. Please ensure that you have attached your CV to your application before you press apply so that we can assess your suitability for the role. Before you decide whether to apply, please ensure you have read ALL the information provided and make sure that you have the relevant skills & experience for the role
Or check similar jobs