Our client is a leading provider of software and services, market leading software products backed up with a range of professional and consultancy services.
Apply on Partner Site
They are currently seeking an Account Manager to be part of the growing and successful Accounts Team. The primary responsibilities are to ensure that customers are happy with the partnership continue to invest in that partnership by renewing and increasing the services. The role will be primarily measured on retention, growth and customer satisfaction, but with an expectation of sales of services, new sales lead generation as well as migrations to new software offerings.
* Passion for growth and success within dedicated territory
* Understanding of software products and services and how they solve customer issues
* Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels
* Ability to hit quarterly and annual targets / KPI’s and work in a pressurised environment
* Proficient in building and maintaining relationships with end users and internal departments
* A strong ability to use products such as Microsoft Office and CRM systems
* Awareness of Local Government practices, is desirable
* Proven track record of retaining and growing customers / territory in excess of £1m ARR.
* Candidates who can demonstrate experience of Account Management in an environment of SaaS, IoT, Sensor Technology solutions will have a distinct advantage.
* Meeting targets and objectives
* Acting on information provided via customer satisfaction through the monthly customer satisfaction survey
* Liaising with other staff to ensure that customer service levels are excellent
* Maintaining accurate customer records on the CRM system
* Monitoring customer support KPI’s for customers / contracts within their territory
* Providing weekly/monthly reports to the Team Manager
* Working with finance and administration to ensure that invoices are error free and paid on time
* Responsible for exiting business opportunities generated within accounts, from creation to close, including the preparation of any necessary documentation
* To manage the customer renewal process within territory with a view to maintaining and increasing all subscription and meet/exceed you renewal KPI
* Recommend moving customers to an Enhanced Support model including new license terms
* Regularly attend customer meetings in-house and at customer sites
Or check similar jobs