Apply on Partner Site
* The Engineering Investment Program Analyst is part of the Investment Efficiency Finance Team comprising a supervisor and three analyst positions.
* The successful candidate will gain experience of working closely with both Finance and other functions across multiple regions.
* Key to this role is being able to build strong working relationships with other functions and support performance delivery.
* This will be achieved by understanding the financials, ensuring they are accurately captured, reported and effectively communicated.
* The role will give the ideal opportunity for those looking for a rotation within or into PD Finance in development of their career within passenger vehicles.
* Lead responsibility for Engineering Investment Program Reporting of passenger vehicles gateways from to Provide Engineering Targets to Program Finance / Program Management Review Engineering transfers & adjust target accordingly
* Work jointly with Resource Planning to align on gateway Engineering status Hold reviews with key stakeholders to conclude gateway performance and provide physicals driven variance explanations
* Ensure management is regularly informed of status and issues Participation in the bi-weekly EUPRC Pre-Meeting with the Vehicle Line Controllers
* Work on solutions with Program Management, Resource and Program Planning teams to bring programs back to target
* Support delivery of high quality and timely Program Review Meeting (PRM) slides for EU lead programs in collaboration with the Global Investment efficiency team
* Providing robust financial analysis for SoMP (Status of Major/Minor Programs) after to Update Cycle Plan with approved milestone engineering
* Support budget deployment for approved milestone engineering (in Planisware)
* Provide Engineering actuals for certain programs and share variance analysis with Program Finance / Program Management Investigate under/overruns to include within future gateways / SoMPs
* Leading EU budget transfer process outside of milestones Support Sprint-to-Six (S26) process and budget deployment Driving process improvement within the Engineering Investment Efficiency team
* Strong communication skills and team work
* Ability to work cross-functionally with a wide range of customers at all levels
* Strong financial, analytical skills and advanced skills in Excel
* Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
* Attention to detail and adherence to deadlines with minimal supervision
* Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new Finance systems Process improvement and quality mind-set
* Ability to work with a wide range of customers at all levels
* PD Finance experience
* Sound understanding of PD Finance processes
* Prior Finance experience
If you are interested in this role and have the skills and experience required Apply Now!
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to our privacy notice, a copy of which can be found on our website. - Select Engineering Limited
Or check similar jobs