Channel Partner Manager – Full Time
Apply on Partner Site
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum DOE + additional £60K commission OTE
If you can say yes to these questions - then please apply?
1. Do you have experience working with enterprise in the healthcare sector?
2. Have you managed Channel Partners including Resellers and Distributors within Healthcare sector?
If you fancy working with world class innovation, leading new technology products and a wide solutions portfolio my client are now looking for an accomplished and dynamic Channel Partner Manager who has 5+ years’ experience with solutions selling in multiple market sectors.
Due to increased head count, this division is expanding and now looking for a hungry sales candidate that understands their existing landscape in utilising their direct strong relationships to bring end to end solutions to their client’s long-term requirements.
This Channel Partner Manager should have the following abilities:
* 5+ years working in either ideally Telecoms / Wireless Communications or have the ability to understand technical solutions sales.
* Have experience with core enterprise sectors and related technology products.
* Create works of scope and track record of progress.
* Excellent written and verbal communications at all levels.
* Understand channel but most importantly in this case Direct Sales.
* A proven sales and target driven confident individual.
The company has set itself a very solid base here in the UK and with market industry-leading products and even during a pandemic recruiting for their next phase of growth. Does this sound like the type of business you could work for and mark a new beginning to a long-term career?
The role is home-based ideally based near London, with great potential for long term career prospects.
If you are interested in this role, and I hope you are, please apply (quoting reference JHAUK1047) and your current salary requirements to Johnny Hung
Or check similar jobs