Pure Healthcare Group are seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our rapidly expanding Private Nursing Division.
Apply on Partner Site
Job Title: Recruitment Consultant
Division: Private Nursing
Location: Liverpool Street, London
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Pure Healthcare Group is a contractual, temporary and substantive recruitment agency servicing the healthcare industry both in the NHS and private sector. Innovation, quality, and consultancy are the core values of our business strategy so that we are constantly evolving and proactively adapting in response to the ever-changing challenges and developments in the healthcare industry. We have a main focus in Nursing, Allied Health, and Health Science Services, whilst branching into to all arms of healthcare in what we are proud to say is the fastest growing healthcare agency of 2021.
Pure Healthcare Private Nursing Division:
Pure Healthcare Group specialise in a range of Nursing disciplines including General, A&E, Critical Care, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Community Nursing, placing those qualified professionals into agency jobs across various NHS Trusts & Private Healthcare providers throughout the UK.
Perks of working with Pure Healthcare Group:
* Competitive basic salary + commission
* Career progression
* Dedication to developing you and your career through internal training and mentoring
* 25 days annual leave
* Additional birthday Day-off
* Private health insurance
* Life insurance
* Wellness, Wellbeing and Counselling Services
* Gym membership
* Season ticket travel loan
* Holiday incentives
* Financial incentives
What we are looking for:
We are seeking a team player who will working closely with the sales teams and have an excellent customer first attitude and experience of delivering and developing new business/client relationship across Nursing.
As a recruitment consultant you will be responsible for:
* Sourcing candidates to be placed into private hospitals
* Screening and qualifying candidates, assessing them to ensure they meet our client’s requirements/ expectations.
* Building rapport and maintaining relationships with both clients and candidates
* Building and maintaining the candidate and client database
* Negotiating competitive charge and pay rates for clients and candidates
* Meeting your clients and candidates
Those seeking a 9-5 jobs need not apply. However, if you are career minded and have bundles of energy, passion and pride in what you do, then please submit your CV and someone will be in contact
Or check similar jobs